Professional Twin Cities Bookkeeping Services You Can Take Advantage Of
Bookkeeping is the foundation of any successful business. Admin Solutions recognizes that a strong set of books is a company’s best asset.
Because we have over 20 years of experience working with Quickbooks, Admin Solutions can provide you with a basic or complex accounting system that will fit the individual needs of your business. We can start a new system for you or fix and take over your current one.
Are you ready to establish yourself as a new business but unsure what steps to take? We can help you set up, develop and plan for a new business or work with you to improve your existing business.
Admin Solutions Top Ten Reasons to Hire a Bookkeeper:
- 1. The shoebox is overflowing and you’re out of space to store countless unfiled receipts.
- 2. Overdraft fees are not tax deductible and you see several of them a year.
- 3. The checkbook won’t balance itself no matter how long you give it.
- 4. Bill collectors know you by name and are familiar with your schedule.
- 5. “I’ll do it next week” never happens no matter how much you promise yourself.
- 6. Penalties & interest are starting to exceed profits.
- 7. Date of last tax return: Somewhere before Y2K.
- 8. FILE is a four letter word that doesn’t get mentioned in your office.
- 9. Bank statements are gathering dust.
- 10. The IRS won’t take NO for an answer.
A Bookkeeper Model Your Business Can Count On
Are you ready to establish yourself as a new business but are unsure of what steps to take? Admin Solutions Group will help you set up, develop and plan for a new business or work with you to improve your existing business, all of which starts with having a strong set of books. Choosing Admin Solutions as your bookkeeper and coupling that with our services will give you a strong business model to push forward with.
A strong bookkeeping system means information can be available to you at the push of a button to provide accurate reporting, evaluation and management. Not to mention you will always find your records ready and in good order at tax time. We can provide you with monthly, quarterly, or yearly financials for your business so you always know where you’re at.
Benefits of our Professional Twin Cities Bookkeeping Services
Critical functions to a good bookkeeping system include:
- Bookkeeping and/or Oversight of Staff
- Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Accounts Payable & Debt Negotiation
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Income Statement & Balance Sheet Reporting
- Reports for Financial Analysis
- Bank Reconciliation
- Tax Preparations ready for your CPA
- Business Consulting & Evaluation
- Tactical & Strategic Planning
- Implementation of New Accounting Systems
- Refine/Repair Existing Accounting Records
- One on One Training
- Project Work
Learn more about Minnesota’s Small Business Planning from the SBA.