Administrative Support Services From Admin Solutions
As a small or large business, it is easy to forget the small details that allow your company to run smoothly. Admin Solutions is ready and available to fill the need in your business for a full time secretary or administrative assistant.
Over the years, our company has perfected the art of running your office from ours.
We know life gets hectic at times, not leaving enough time in the day to accomplish reception / answering services, and all that you need to do. Admin Solutions is prepared to help change that by providing you professional, incomparable Administrative Support services. Our goal is to provide top quality service while working with you personally and professionally to compliment your own unique business style.
Top 5 Reasons to Outsource Your Administrative Needs
1. Finding the right employee can take a long time and there’s no guarantee that you’ll find one.
2. You don’t have the time or means to go through the hiring process which can drag on for months, leaving a noticeable gap in your efficiency.
3. You don’t have enough work to keep a full time employee busy and can’t afford to pay an employee to find busy work.
4. Your office is too small to support a staff or you work from home and you’re not ready to expand at this point.
5. You don’t have the funds to support paying for vacation, insurance, and sick days which add up quickly for each employee you have.
With Admin Solutions as your partner, you have skilled professionals at your service for a fraction of overhead cost, reducing expenses and wasted time. Our staff can sit down with you for training to receive the most comprehensive picture of your business. Admin Solutions has plans and pricing for long-term contracts or temporary and as needed work.
Let Admin Solutions assist you with all your Administrative and Secretarial needs:
• Social Media
• Document Management
• Content and Editing
• Word Processing
• Mailing and Kitting
• Scheduling Set Up
• Resume Creation and Job Hunting
• Software Programming
• Database Management
• Organization and Filing Projects
• Order Processing
• Newsletter Creation and Scheduling
• Mail Drop and Sorting
• Creation and Maintenance of Online Stores